According to sources it was stated that Actor and Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) chief Kamal Hassan on Wednesday said that his party is ready for the 2019 general elections, but are not in a mindset to contest the forthcoming by-polls in Tamilnadu. Kamal said "We are getting ready for it (2019 general elections) and it's true that we are ready already".
Furthermore when asked whether his party will contest in the forthcoming by-polls in the state, Kamal replied, "We will teach a lesson to the government to tell them about their duties, but we are not in the mindset to contest it." Presently many are supporting for the development of the party and many fans are in favor of the party.
Accordingly two Assembly seats Thiruvarur and Thiruparankundram
constituencies have fallen vacant after the demise of Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam
(DMK) chief M Karunanidhi and All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK)
leader A K Bose. Further a date for the upcoming by-polls is yet to be
PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections Chennai sources stated that deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam announced on Tuesday the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) will support the AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in the forthcoming general elections. As per report the PMK will contest on six Lok Sabha seats and will be given one Rajya Sabha seat and the PMK, has a support base in northern Tamilnadu, especially among the OBC Vanniyar community.
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan