Chennai sources reported that the Tamilnadu government on Wednesday announced cash incentives for four sportspersons from the state who won medals in the ongoing Asian Games in Indonesia. Recently Chief Minister K Palaniswami lauded athlete Arokia Rajiv, member of the silver medal winning 4X400m mixed relay team for his feat and announced Rs 30 lakh cash incentive.
CM said in a letter to Rajiv telling him he had made TN and India proud with his achievement "He conveys his hearty congratulations to you on behalf of the people and Government of Tamilnadu on your splendid achievement". Meanwhile when recalling that the late CM J. Jayalalitha had enhanced the high cash incentive to sports persons bagging silver medals in international events, Palaniswami said Rajiv was now 'eligible' to get this incentive of Rs 30 lakh.
Furthermore the chief minister also announced a cash incentive of Rs 20
lakh each to three table tennis players G Sathiyan, Achanta Sharath Kamal and A
Amalraj for winning bronze medals in the Asiad. Moreover he conveyed his wishes
to the trio in separate letters to them and he said three of them would be
given a cash incentive of Rs 20 lakh each as per enhanced 'High Cash Incentive'
given to those winning bronze medals in international events.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli