The general secretary of Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party, Ravikumar has given a petition to Pondicherry Chief minister seeking police protection citing threat to life. Viduthalai Chiruthaigal general secreatary Ravikumar has been active in the party as well as
active as a writer.
Intelligence reports had claimed that there was
danger to his life. It was said that the people who had been arrested in connection with the gruesome murder of journalist Gauri Lankesh had planned to kill him as well. A report that he was the next target of them, was out two days back ..
He was informed to be safe, and this had created a huge tense situation among Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party members. Following this, he had met the Pondicherry chief minister Narayanasamy and filed a petition seeking police protection, and the chief minister has promised to take necessary action to offer protection.
Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO! As per report a man in Andhra Pradesh who found himself under a moving train had a miraculous escape on Saturday at Anantapur railway station. Meanwhile a video of the man lying down on the railway tracks while the train was seen moving over him has gone viral on social media.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45