In Vaniyanthangal of Thiruvannamalai district, when people were cleaning a common well, a 12th-century Boomadevi statue was discovered. People had been involved in the cleaning of a society well in Vaniyanthangal of Thiruvannamalai district,
During this process, they got hold of a Boomadevi statue which measured one and a half feet height, and the statue was found with its right hand and leg damaged. After getting to know the information, district officials like Manoharan, Raja and Mathiyazhagan rushed to the place and seized the statue.
It was later placed in the Taluka office, As said by the archaeological department, the statue found in the well was that of Boomadevi, mother earth, and that it belongs to the 12th century. Since the hand and leg are damaged, they cannot be used for people to worship.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities