In Vaniyanthangal of Thiruvannamalai district, when people were cleaning a common well, a 12th-century Boomadevi statue was discovered. People had been involved in the cleaning of a society well in Vaniyanthangal of Thiruvannamalai district,
During this process, they got hold of a Boomadevi statue which measured one and a half feet height, and the statue was found with its right hand and leg damaged. After getting to know the information, district officials like Manoharan, Raja and Mathiyazhagan rushed to the place and seized the statue.
It was later placed in the Taluka office, As said by the archaeological department, the statue found in the well was that of Boomadevi, mother earth, and that it belongs to the 12th century. Since the hand and leg are damaged, they cannot be used for people to worship.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party