People, who'll be required to do any banking transactions in first week of September, please make the arrangements to do them before the first week of September. It has been expected that the first 5 days of September might be holiday for banks in India. It has been speculated that, though the second and fourth Saturdays are only holidays for banks, this weekend, which happens to be first Saturday might be a holiday.
After September 1 which is Saturday, September 2 is a Sunday and September 3 happens to be Janmashtami, and since September 4 and 5 are expected to have strike by RBI officials which is sure to impact banking transactions. With RBI officials always saying of this strike, since long time, it is said that 4th and 5th will definitely have a strike.
On the other hand SBI had changed
IFSC codes of more than 1300 branches and had intimated customers to change to
chip card which is again going to be a trouble for bank customers.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes