India has won its 13th Asian games gold medal today. India achieved this by winning the gold medal in women's 4x400 metres relay race event. This event saw the participation of Hima Das and her contribution in this victory was high. The others who were a part of the team were Poovamma, Saritha Ben and Vismaya.
In the mixes relay race event days back, India won the silver medal. This event witnessed slight delays after Bahrain player fell before hima Das. This time the Indian team had clever planning and made Hima Das run in the front.
While he lead from front
establishing a lead of 30 to 40 metres , the other players who followed suit
helped maintain the lead throughout the relay race event and ultimately Indians
clinched the gold medal by finishing the distance, clocking 3:28:72.
Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar? Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami defended the protests against AR Murugadoss’ Deepawali release Sarkar which was a target of protests by members of the ruling party. Meanwhile the AIADMK had staged protests last week claiming that certain scenes in the movie insulted former Tamilnadu CM J Jayalalitha.
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan