Hyderabad sources stated that the Central government today issued a notification approving its decision to form a new zonal system in Telangana that comprises seven zones and two multi zones to ease the processes of recruitment and employee transfer. Meanwhile the new system will provide local reservation of 95 per cent with respect to government jobs in the seven zones.
Previously the President signed the file, approving the formation of seven zones and two multi zones in Telangana. Already, Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao 's (KCR) cabinet approved the formation of the new zonal system. Moreover earlier this week, KCR met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the national capital to push for the approval.
Accordingly the new zonal system aims at providing
jobs to the aspirants, in a fair and transparent manner. Moreover the news
comes as a boost to the Telangana Rashtra Samithi leaders, who are gearing up
for holding a huge public meeting 'Pragathi Nivedana Sabha,' here on Sunday.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India