Hyderabad sources stated that the Central government today issued a notification approving its decision to form a new zonal system in Telangana that comprises seven zones and two multi zones to ease the processes of recruitment and employee transfer. Meanwhile the new system will provide local reservation of 95 per cent with respect to government jobs in the seven zones.
Previously the President signed the file, approving the formation of seven zones and two multi zones in Telangana. Already, Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao 's (KCR) cabinet approved the formation of the new zonal system. Moreover earlier this week, KCR met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the national capital to push for the approval.
Accordingly the new zonal system aims at providing
jobs to the aspirants, in a fair and transparent manner. Moreover the news
comes as a boost to the Telangana Rashtra Samithi leaders, who are gearing up
for holding a huge public meeting 'Pragathi Nivedana Sabha,' here on Sunday.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?