Sources from Vatican City stated that Pope Francis said during his general audience on St. Peter's Square in Vatican City that divorce had become fashionable, while the ideal was that families stay together as one unit. Accordingly the pope dedicated his audience to a recent trip he made to Ireland to attend the World Meeting of Families.
As per report "It's a fashion trend, we read in magazines that someone has got divorced, but please, this is ugly and he respect everything, but the ideal is not divorce, separation, the destruction of the family”. He said "The family ideal is unity and the difficulties and problems that families go through cannot undermine the importance of the institution of family for society, for humanity or putting up for discussion the fundamental human need for lasting love".
Moreover as per report the pontiff also said love
in marriage was a "gift from God" that should grow each day with
dialogue, with time spent together and with tenderness. Furthermore Francis
also stressed the importance of communicating through the generations and the
role of grandparents in consolidating family ties and the transmission of
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar