Sources from Vatican City stated that Pope Francis said during his general audience on St. Peter's Square in Vatican City that divorce had become fashionable, while the ideal was that families stay together as one unit. Accordingly the pope dedicated his audience to a recent trip he made to Ireland to attend the World Meeting of Families.
As per report "It's a fashion trend, we read in magazines that someone has got divorced, but please, this is ugly and he respect everything, but the ideal is not divorce, separation, the destruction of the family”. He said "The family ideal is unity and the difficulties and problems that families go through cannot undermine the importance of the institution of family for society, for humanity or putting up for discussion the fundamental human need for lasting love".
Moreover as per report the pontiff also said love
in marriage was a "gift from God" that should grow each day with
dialogue, with time spent together and with tenderness. Furthermore Francis
also stressed the importance of communicating through the generations and the
role of grandparents in consolidating family ties and the transmission of
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million