Chennai sources made a statement that Expelled DMK leader and former Union minister, MK Alagiri said that he is ready to accept MK Stalin as his leader if the party takes him back. Alagiri told reporters "He is ready to accept Stalin as my leader if they take him back into the DMK".
Meanwhile he added that the newly appointed DMK chief and his younger brother, MK Stalin is not ready to take him back into the party. As per report last week, Alagiri's tone was harsh as he warned DMK of "consequences" if he was not re-admitted to the party.
As per report he has organized a peace march on
September 5 to his father's burial ground on Chennai's Marina Beach. Accordingly
Alagiri, the older son of DMK patriarch M Karunanidhi, was expelled in 2014 for
anti-party activities. Moreover after Karunanidhi's death earlier this month,
Alagiri made it clear that he wanted to be back in the party but kept making
Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize? Chennai sources stated that day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the ambitious Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) Ayushman Bharat health insurance scheme, BJP State president Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan has said she has nominated the PM for the Nobel Peace Prize and appealed to the people to join her.
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel