Chennai sources made a statement that Expelled DMK leader and former Union minister, MK Alagiri said that he is ready to accept MK Stalin as his leader if the party takes him back. Alagiri told reporters "He is ready to accept Stalin as my leader if they take him back into the DMK".
Meanwhile he added that the newly appointed DMK chief and his younger brother, MK Stalin is not ready to take him back into the party. As per report last week, Alagiri's tone was harsh as he warned DMK of "consequences" if he was not re-admitted to the party.
As per report he has organized a peace march on
September 5 to his father's burial ground on Chennai's Marina Beach. Accordingly
Alagiri, the older son of DMK patriarch M Karunanidhi, was expelled in 2014 for
anti-party activities. Moreover after Karunanidhi's death earlier this month,
Alagiri made it clear that he wanted to be back in the party but kept making
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open