Accordingly Uber Elevate announced five shortlisted finalist countries that could be home to the first international Uber Air City within the next five years. Meanwhile Uber’s Elevate program is looking to enable urban aerial ridesharing globally, where starting in 2023 and Uber customers can get a flight on demand with uberAIR at the push of a button. Reports added Dallas and Los Angeles were previously announced as the first two US launch cities, and at the second annual Uber Elevate Summit in May, Uber announced it was seeking an international city as a third partner.
Furthermore as per report from the company, after evaluating countries across the globe, Uber announced at the Uber Elevate Asia Pacific Expo that Japan, India, Australia, Brazila and France are in the five countries it has shortlisted. Meanwhile the Uber Elevate team is now inviting conversations with stakeholders across major cities in these countries, and will announce the chosen Uber Air international city within the next six months.
Recently in India, Uber says, Mumbai, Delhi, and
Bangalore are some of the most congested cities in the world, where traveling
even a few kilometers can take over an hour. It said “Uber Air offers
tremendous potential to help create a transportation option that goes over
congestion, instead of adding to it”. Earlier in Australia, Uber has already
held talks with local policymakers and the Australian Civil Aviation Safety
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!