Accordingly Uber Elevate announced five shortlisted finalist countries that could be home to the first international Uber Air City within the next five years. Meanwhile Uber’s Elevate program is looking to enable urban aerial ridesharing globally, where starting in 2023 and Uber customers can get a flight on demand with uberAIR at the push of a button. Reports added Dallas and Los Angeles were previously announced as the first two US launch cities, and at the second annual Uber Elevate Summit in May, Uber announced it was seeking an international city as a third partner.
Furthermore as per report from the company, after evaluating countries across the globe, Uber announced at the Uber Elevate Asia Pacific Expo that Japan, India, Australia, Brazila and France are in the five countries it has shortlisted. Meanwhile the Uber Elevate team is now inviting conversations with stakeholders across major cities in these countries, and will announce the chosen Uber Air international city within the next six months.
Recently in India, Uber says, Mumbai, Delhi, and
Bangalore are some of the most congested cities in the world, where traveling
even a few kilometers can take over an hour. It said “Uber Air offers
tremendous potential to help create a transportation option that goes over
congestion, instead of adding to it”. Earlier in Australia, Uber has already
held talks with local policymakers and the Australian Civil Aviation Safety
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam