According to sources Chief Minister, Mr. Edappadi K Palaniswami asserted a staggering order of over Rs 41,000 crore worth development projects are being implemented in Tamilnadu in the last one and a half years under the AIADMK regime. Recently after participating in different functions to launch various schemes in Salem district, Mr. Palaniswami on the sidelines told reporters, “ after AIADMK assumed power, 41,887 completed projects worth Rs 22,640.29 crore have been thrown open for public use.
Meanwhile besides, foundation stones were laid for 7,597 development works worth Rs 19,101.84 crore. Totally, Rs 41,742.13 crore worth development works is being implemented across the state. Furthermore in measures taken for filling lakes with surplus water from Cauvery River, he said, “to save the surplus water from Mettur dam, alternative ways were found by filling 96 lakes in the areas including Mecheri, Nangavalli, Tharamangalam, Konganapuram, Edappadi, Magudanchavadi and Sankagiri in Mettur constituency limit.”
Moreover Mr. Palaniswami said, “Construction of check
dams with an outlay of Rs 1,000 crore would be implemented within next three
years”. Further the Chief Minister also inaugurated new primary health centre
at Koneripatti near Edappadi and also launched new drinking water schemes for
Edappadi, Konganapuram and Magudanchavadi and also laid the foundation stone for
48 new development works with an outlay of Rs 30.83 crore and welfare schemes to the tune of Rs 1.20 crore to 229
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam