According to sources Chief Minister, Mr. Edappadi K Palaniswami asserted a staggering order of over Rs 41,000 crore worth development projects are being implemented in Tamilnadu in the last one and a half years under the AIADMK regime. Recently after participating in different functions to launch various schemes in Salem district, Mr. Palaniswami on the sidelines told reporters, “ after AIADMK assumed power, 41,887 completed projects worth Rs 22,640.29 crore have been thrown open for public use.
Meanwhile besides, foundation stones were laid for 7,597 development works worth Rs 19,101.84 crore. Totally, Rs 41,742.13 crore worth development works is being implemented across the state. Furthermore in measures taken for filling lakes with surplus water from Cauvery River, he said, “to save the surplus water from Mettur dam, alternative ways were found by filling 96 lakes in the areas including Mecheri, Nangavalli, Tharamangalam, Konganapuram, Edappadi, Magudanchavadi and Sankagiri in Mettur constituency limit.”
Moreover Mr. Palaniswami said, “Construction of check
dams with an outlay of Rs 1,000 crore would be implemented within next three
years”. Further the Chief Minister also inaugurated new primary health centre
at Koneripatti near Edappadi and also launched new drinking water schemes for
Edappadi, Konganapuram and Magudanchavadi and also laid the foundation stone for
48 new development works with an outlay of Rs 30.83 crore and welfare schemes to the tune of Rs 1.20 crore to 229
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers