According to sources Chief Minister, Mr. Edappadi K Palaniswami asserted a staggering order of over Rs 41,000 crore worth development projects are being implemented in Tamilnadu in the last one and a half years under the AIADMK regime. Recently after participating in different functions to launch various schemes in Salem district, Mr. Palaniswami on the sidelines told reporters, “ after AIADMK assumed power, 41,887 completed projects worth Rs 22,640.29 crore have been thrown open for public use.
Meanwhile besides, foundation stones were laid for 7,597 development works worth Rs 19,101.84 crore. Totally, Rs 41,742.13 crore worth development works is being implemented across the state. Furthermore in measures taken for filling lakes with surplus water from Cauvery River, he said, “to save the surplus water from Mettur dam, alternative ways were found by filling 96 lakes in the areas including Mecheri, Nangavalli, Tharamangalam, Konganapuram, Edappadi, Magudanchavadi and Sankagiri in Mettur constituency limit.”
Moreover Mr. Palaniswami said, “Construction of check
dams with an outlay of Rs 1,000 crore would be implemented within next three
years”. Further the Chief Minister also inaugurated new primary health centre
at Koneripatti near Edappadi and also launched new drinking water schemes for
Edappadi, Konganapuram and Magudanchavadi and also laid the foundation stone for
48 new development works with an outlay of Rs 30.83 crore and welfare schemes to the tune of Rs 1.20 crore to 229
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA