Hyderabad sources reported that during the two peak monsoon months, July and August, which are crucial for the two Telugu speaking states, Telangana and Coastal Andhra Pradesh, recorded surplus rains but not of high magnitude. Presently with the peak season coming to an end on August 31, the monsoon currents start withdrawing from Western India from September 1 and it would take 15 days to depart from Central and South states.
As per report Telangana is currently 13% surplus, while AP is 25% surplus but Rayalseema, known for its dry bed, is 43% deficit and over AP can make up for the loss, but for Telangana, the state may receive a few heavy spells at irregular intervals or even thunderstorms because of a rise in temperatures, but this could be the end of monsoons for the state.
Meanwhile Indian Metrology
department officials in New Delhi said, “The normal monsoon withdrawal is from
September 1 from Western Rajasthan and moreover the currents take 45 days to
withdraw from most parts of India. Furthermore winds from the North-East and
moisture from the Bay of Bengal bring rains to AP and Tamilnadu, but not
Telangana.” Presently, the South-West monsoon has turned weak over both the
states and the weather models have not detected any fresh low pressure area
over the Bay of Bengal which could bring in additional rains during early
P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?