Hyderabad sources reported that during the two peak monsoon months, July and August, which are crucial for the two Telugu speaking states, Telangana and Coastal Andhra Pradesh, recorded surplus rains but not of high magnitude. Presently with the peak season coming to an end on August 31, the monsoon currents start withdrawing from Western India from September 1 and it would take 15 days to depart from Central and South states.
As per report Telangana is currently 13% surplus, while AP is 25% surplus but Rayalseema, known for its dry bed, is 43% deficit and over AP can make up for the loss, but for Telangana, the state may receive a few heavy spells at irregular intervals or even thunderstorms because of a rise in temperatures, but this could be the end of monsoons for the state.
Meanwhile Indian Metrology
department officials in New Delhi said, “The normal monsoon withdrawal is from
September 1 from Western Rajasthan and moreover the currents take 45 days to
withdraw from most parts of India. Furthermore winds from the North-East and
moisture from the Bay of Bengal bring rains to AP and Tamilnadu, but not
Telangana.” Presently, the South-West monsoon has turned weak over both the
states and the weather models have not detected any fresh low pressure area
over the Bay of Bengal which could bring in additional rains during early
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?