Hyderabad sources reported that during the two peak monsoon months, July and August, which are crucial for the two Telugu speaking states, Telangana and Coastal Andhra Pradesh, recorded surplus rains but not of high magnitude. Presently with the peak season coming to an end on August 31, the monsoon currents start withdrawing from Western India from September 1 and it would take 15 days to depart from Central and South states.
As per report Telangana is currently 13% surplus, while AP is 25% surplus but Rayalseema, known for its dry bed, is 43% deficit and over AP can make up for the loss, but for Telangana, the state may receive a few heavy spells at irregular intervals or even thunderstorms because of a rise in temperatures, but this could be the end of monsoons for the state.
Meanwhile Indian Metrology
department officials in New Delhi said, “The normal monsoon withdrawal is from
September 1 from Western Rajasthan and moreover the currents take 45 days to
withdraw from most parts of India. Furthermore winds from the North-East and
moisture from the Bay of Bengal bring rains to AP and Tamilnadu, but not
Telangana.” Presently, the South-West monsoon has turned weak over both the
states and the weather models have not detected any fresh low pressure area
over the Bay of Bengal which could bring in additional rains during early
Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200! More than 200 people have lost their lives in a fatal boat accident in Tanzania. Tanzania is a small country located in East Africa, and Lake Victoria is an important lake separating Tanzania and Uganda. In such a situation, a huge accident has happened in Lake Victoria, with a boat. A boat has capsized, impacting the lives of more than 200 people on board the boat.
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app