Nizamabad sources stated that Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader and Lok Sabha member from Nizamabad Kalvakuntla Kavitha said that she would quit politics if the Congress party leaders proved that the government allocated funds less than Rs 2,000 crore for developmental works in any of the constituencies in the State. Meanwhile when speaking to media here today, she said that she was unaware of the possibility of advancement of Legislative Assembly elections.
Meanwhile Kavitha added that the TRS was given a clear mandate by the people of the State, she warned the Opposition leaders against leveling baseless allegations against the government. She asserted "The Congress leaders fear defeat in the elections. In 2014, the TRS was given a mandate to rule the State and they will win with a grand majority whenever elections are held”.
Moreover the TRS MP felt that it was happy to hear
about the Centre's approval for the formation of the new zonal system in
the State. Furthermore the new system will help the government by ensuring
administrative convenience and fair allotment of jobs to aspirants in their
respective zones and the Centre began taking measures for the bifurcation of
the Hyderabad High Court.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open