Nizamabad sources stated that Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader and Lok Sabha member from Nizamabad Kalvakuntla Kavitha said that she would quit politics if the Congress party leaders proved that the government allocated funds less than Rs 2,000 crore for developmental works in any of the constituencies in the State. Meanwhile when speaking to media here today, she said that she was unaware of the possibility of advancement of Legislative Assembly elections.
Meanwhile Kavitha added that the TRS was given a clear mandate by the people of the State, she warned the Opposition leaders against leveling baseless allegations against the government. She asserted "The Congress leaders fear defeat in the elections. In 2014, the TRS was given a mandate to rule the State and they will win with a grand majority whenever elections are held”.
Moreover the TRS MP felt that it was happy to hear
about the Centre's approval for the formation of the new zonal system in
the State. Furthermore the new system will help the government by ensuring
administrative convenience and fair allotment of jobs to aspirants in their
respective zones and the Centre began taking measures for the bifurcation of
the Hyderabad High Court.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?