Minister Saroja came to the rescue of a couple who met with accident as she rushed to give them treatment. Social welfare minister Saroja is a Doctor, who is qualified with MD DGO. She has worked as a child care doctor in government hospital besides also working even in countries like Saudi Arabia. Koonavelampattiputhur is a place located next to Rasipuram.
A person named Palanivel residing in this area had been traveling with his wife Kamalam in his bike, and was returning back to town. When he was riding the bike, a vehicle had hit his bike, and escaped without stopping.
Palanivel and his wife Kamalam were
thrown from the bike, and were lying in a pool of blood, and during that time
fortunately district collector Asiya Mariam was passing by the area, and she
took the couple in her own car to Rasipuram government hospital and getting to know
this incident, Social welfare minister Saroja came to the hospital and gave
treatment to the couple and consoled them.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day