In the 2018-19 financial year's first quarter (the period between April and June 2018), the GDP of India was 8.2% as announced by the Indian government. In the past 8 years, this has been the maximum GDP growth of India. The central government had made an official announcement on the GDP Growth rate of the country during the first quarter of the year, and as per the report, India's GDP during the period was 8.2%, while during the same period in 2017-18, the GDP growth rate was 5.8%.
Among the countries with fast growing economies, India has been constantly on top, and China which is in the second position, had achieved 6.7% GDP Growth, and during the previous quarter it was 6.8%.
In the same period, India's growth
rate of GDP was 7.7%. The changes in the Indian economy in a constant manner
are seen to be a positive thing, and India's business exports in 2018
April - June was 5.2% and it must be noted that it was 1.9%
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open