In the 2018-19 financial year's first quarter (the period between April and June 2018), the GDP of India was 8.2% as announced by the Indian government. In the past 8 years, this has been the maximum GDP growth of India. The central government had made an official announcement on the GDP Growth rate of the country during the first quarter of the year, and as per the report, India's GDP during the period was 8.2%, while during the same period in 2017-18, the GDP growth rate was 5.8%.
Among the countries with fast growing economies, India has been constantly on top, and China which is in the second position, had achieved 6.7% GDP Growth, and during the previous quarter it was 6.8%.
In the same period, India's growth
rate of GDP was 7.7%. The changes in the Indian economy in a constant manner
are seen to be a positive thing, and India's business exports in 2018
April - June was 5.2% and it must be noted that it was 1.9%
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing