In the 2018-19 financial year's first quarter (the period between April and June 2018), the GDP of India was 8.2% as announced by the Indian government. In the past 8 years, this has been the maximum GDP growth of India. The central government had made an official announcement on the GDP Growth rate of the country during the first quarter of the year, and as per the report, India's GDP during the period was 8.2%, while during the same period in 2017-18, the GDP growth rate was 5.8%.
Among the countries with fast growing economies, India has been constantly on top, and China which is in the second position, had achieved 6.7% GDP Growth, and during the previous quarter it was 6.8%.
In the same period, India's growth
rate of GDP was 7.7%. The changes in the Indian economy in a constant manner
are seen to be a positive thing, and India's business exports in 2018
April - June was 5.2% and it must be noted that it was 1.9%
Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja! Due to the rampage caused by Gaja cyclone, Nagapattinam district's Vedaranyam area has become an island surrounded by water all over. The people residing in Vedaranyam are facing a tough time, as they are facing troubles even in getting food and water. Now the condition is that it requires more than 6 hours taking resources like food and water into Vedaranyam.
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches