According to sources Kerala Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF) has so far received a total amount of Rs.1027.78 crore as of August 31, at the time of writing and the list is being updated on a real time basis. As per report from CMDRF, Rs. 145.88 crore has been received via electronic payments, Rs.46.04 crore via UPI/QR/VPA and Rs.835.86 crore via cash, cheque and RTGS.
Meanwhile the electronic payments made through the website from August 14, had reached Rs.143.29 crore, with Rs.44.98 lakh on August 31 alone. Moreover to those concerns about how the government is utilizing the funds received o far, the website has a page stating the transparency rules. Furthermore the funds are released only through bank transfer and are operated by Manoj Joshi IAS, the Government Principal Secretary (Finance).
As per report contributions to CMDRF is remitted to
bank accounts maintained in State Bank of India, City main Branch, Trivandrum
as well as pool accounts of many nationalized and scheduled banks and the funds
are released only through bank transfer.
It adds “Government Orders regulate the amount regulate the amount that
can be sanctioned by the District Collector, Revenue Special Secretary, Revenue
Secretary and the CM.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind