According to sources Kerala Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF) has so far received a total amount of Rs.1027.78 crore as of August 31, at the time of writing and the list is being updated on a real time basis. As per report from CMDRF, Rs. 145.88 crore has been received via electronic payments, Rs.46.04 crore via UPI/QR/VPA and Rs.835.86 crore via cash, cheque and RTGS.
Meanwhile the electronic payments made through the website from August 14, had reached Rs.143.29 crore, with Rs.44.98 lakh on August 31 alone. Moreover to those concerns about how the government is utilizing the funds received o far, the website has a page stating the transparency rules. Furthermore the funds are released only through bank transfer and are operated by Manoj Joshi IAS, the Government Principal Secretary (Finance).
As per report contributions to CMDRF is remitted to
bank accounts maintained in State Bank of India, City main Branch, Trivandrum
as well as pool accounts of many nationalized and scheduled banks and the funds
are released only through bank transfer.
It adds “Government Orders regulate the amount regulate the amount that
can be sanctioned by the District Collector, Revenue Special Secretary, Revenue
Secretary and the CM.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections