According to sources Kerala Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF) has so far received a total amount of Rs.1027.78 crore as of August 31, at the time of writing and the list is being updated on a real time basis. As per report from CMDRF, Rs. 145.88 crore has been received via electronic payments, Rs.46.04 crore via UPI/QR/VPA and Rs.835.86 crore via cash, cheque and RTGS.
Meanwhile the electronic payments made through the website from August 14, had reached Rs.143.29 crore, with Rs.44.98 lakh on August 31 alone. Moreover to those concerns about how the government is utilizing the funds received o far, the website has a page stating the transparency rules. Furthermore the funds are released only through bank transfer and are operated by Manoj Joshi IAS, the Government Principal Secretary (Finance).
As per report contributions to CMDRF is remitted to
bank accounts maintained in State Bank of India, City main Branch, Trivandrum
as well as pool accounts of many nationalized and scheduled banks and the funds
are released only through bank transfer.
It adds “Government Orders regulate the amount regulate the amount that
can be sanctioned by the District Collector, Revenue Special Secretary, Revenue
Secretary and the CM.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall