New Delhi sources stated that the Supreme Court ordered the Andhra Pradesh government and the High Court to send their explanations in writing, on the issue of the delay of the bifurcation of the Hyderabad High Court. Meanwhile Telangana government's advocate Mukul Rohatgi and the Union Law Ministry's Attorney General KK Venugopal argued that it was time the bifurcation of the Court took place.
Moreover when asked about the status on the construction of the High Court buildings in AP, the Union government said to the SC bench that the construction was not finished yet. Furthermore in this regard, the Telangana government proposed that the Andhra Pradesh High Court be set up in the vacant 24 halls in the Hyderabad High Court premises. Accordingly Rohatgi added the Telangana State is represented by only 40% of the total number of judges, injustice is being done to Telangana.
Further the Andhra Pradesh government's advocate did
not attend the Supreme Court hearing. With this, the SC issued notices calling
for the explanation of the High Court and Andhra Pradesh government and the
case has been adjourned for two weeks.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code