New Delhi sources stated that the Supreme Court ordered the Andhra Pradesh government and the High Court to send their explanations in writing, on the issue of the delay of the bifurcation of the Hyderabad High Court. Meanwhile Telangana government's advocate Mukul Rohatgi and the Union Law Ministry's Attorney General KK Venugopal argued that it was time the bifurcation of the Court took place.
Moreover when asked about the status on the construction of the High Court buildings in AP, the Union government said to the SC bench that the construction was not finished yet. Furthermore in this regard, the Telangana government proposed that the Andhra Pradesh High Court be set up in the vacant 24 halls in the Hyderabad High Court premises. Accordingly Rohatgi added the Telangana State is represented by only 40% of the total number of judges, injustice is being done to Telangana.
Further the Andhra Pradesh government's advocate did
not attend the Supreme Court hearing. With this, the SC issued notices calling
for the explanation of the High Court and Andhra Pradesh government and the
case has been adjourned for two weeks.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar