New Delhi sources stated that the Supreme Court ordered the Andhra Pradesh government and the High Court to send their explanations in writing, on the issue of the delay of the bifurcation of the Hyderabad High Court. Meanwhile Telangana government's advocate Mukul Rohatgi and the Union Law Ministry's Attorney General KK Venugopal argued that it was time the bifurcation of the Court took place.
Moreover when asked about the status on the construction of the High Court buildings in AP, the Union government said to the SC bench that the construction was not finished yet. Furthermore in this regard, the Telangana government proposed that the Andhra Pradesh High Court be set up in the vacant 24 halls in the Hyderabad High Court premises. Accordingly Rohatgi added the Telangana State is represented by only 40% of the total number of judges, injustice is being done to Telangana.
Further the Andhra Pradesh government's advocate did
not attend the Supreme Court hearing. With this, the SC issued notices calling
for the explanation of the High Court and Andhra Pradesh government and the
case has been adjourned for two weeks.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees