Kathmandu sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi yesterday met his Nepalese counterpart K P Sharma Oli on the sidelines of the 4th BIMSTEC Summit here and they held a detailed review on all aspects of the bilateral relationship including ways to further deepen economic and trade ties. Meanwhile this was the third meeting between the two leaders this year, where they met earlier during Oli's visit to India in April and the subsequent visit of Prime Minister Modi to Nepal in May.
He added "Our deliberations were wide ranging, covering multiple aspects of India-Nepal relations," Prime Minister Modi said after the meeting and they discussed ways to further deepen our economic, trade and cultural ties. Further enhancing connectivity between our nations was discussed as well”. Moreover the Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said that the two leaders held a detailed review on all aspects of the bilateral relationship.
Furthermore he also held talks
with presidents of Sri Lanka and Myanmar and the Bay of Bengal Initiative for
Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) is a regional
grouping comprising India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bhutan and
Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport As per report officials at the Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) explained that passengers who opt for a web check-in will be able to drop their bags without waiting in long queues and head directly to the boarding gate. A source at the airport told “The passenger needs to go to these machines placed at the counters of the specific airline and place the check-in luggage on the conveyor belt near the counter.
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!