According to sources Nehal Chudasama from Mumbai was crowned the Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Miss Universe 2018 at a star studded grand finale event here on Friday night. Meanwhile she will compete at the Miss Universe 2018 pageant in Bangkok in December.
As per report actor Sushant Singh Rajput announced Nehal as the winner, while Miss Diva- Miss Universe India 2017 Shraddha Shashidhar crowned her successor at the NSCI Dome here. Nehal is all of 21, and her interests lie in fitness activities, athletics, dancing and cooking. Moreover her favorite quote, according to the official page of the pageant, is "There's no substitute for hard work".
Aditi Hundia from Jaipur won Yahama Fascino Miss Diva Universe Supranational
2018, and the Yahama Fascino Miss Diva 2018 Second Runner-up title went to
Lucknow's Roshni Sheoran and the judges' panel included Sushant, Shilpa Shetty
Kundra, Neha Dhupia, Lara Dutta and Miss Universe 2017 Demi Leigh Nel Peters.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites