Amaravathi sources made a statement that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday met his Karnataka counterpart and JD(S) leader HD Kumaraswamy in Vijayawada and discussed political issues, essentially the need for regional parties coming together. Meanwhile a communique from the state Information and Public Relations Department said the two chief ministers discussed the need for regional parties coming together, more so in South India.
Accordingly Naidu and Kumaraswamy expressed the opinion that all regional parties in the south should come on to a single platform. As per report from communiqué they also discussed the need for an alternative force at the Centre. Moreover the communique quoted Naidu as saying at the end of the 40 minute meeting "These issues were discussed only for a brief time and hence there is need for elaborate deliberations on this".
Furthermore as per report the Karnataka chief
minister arrived in Vijayawada this morning to worship Goddess Kanaka
Durga, the presiding deity of the historic city, atop Indrakeeladri.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post