Amaravathi sources made a statement that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday met his Karnataka counterpart and JD(S) leader HD Kumaraswamy in Vijayawada and discussed political issues, essentially the need for regional parties coming together. Meanwhile a communique from the state Information and Public Relations Department said the two chief ministers discussed the need for regional parties coming together, more so in South India.
Accordingly Naidu and Kumaraswamy expressed the opinion that all regional parties in the south should come on to a single platform. As per report from communiqué they also discussed the need for an alternative force at the Centre. Moreover the communique quoted Naidu as saying at the end of the 40 minute meeting "These issues were discussed only for a brief time and hence there is need for elaborate deliberations on this".
Furthermore as per report the Karnataka chief
minister arrived in Vijayawada this morning to worship Goddess Kanaka
Durga, the presiding deity of the historic city, atop Indrakeeladri.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'