Kuala Lumpur sources added that Malaysian police are seeking two Indonesian women to appear as witnesses in an ongoing trial over the murder of Kim Jong-nam, the half brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un. Accordingly Kim Jong-nam died at the Kuala Lumpur's International Airport in February 2017 after a toxic VX nerve agent was rubbed on his face.
Meanwhile the police identified the two women as 24 year old Raisa Rinda Salma and 33 year old Dessy Meyrisinta. Moreover as the two women could not be contacted, the authorities are appealing to the public for information on their whereabouts. Meanwhile when speaking to reporters, Selangor State Criminal Investigations Department chief Fadzil Ahmat wouldn't say whether the women were associates of two women who have been charged with killing the murder, only that they are being sought as witnesses.
Presently Siti Aisyah
and Doan Thi Huong, nationals of Indonesia and Vietnam respectively, are on
trial for allegedly murdering Kim Jong-nam by wiping his face with the highly
lethal nerve agent VX at an airport in the Malaysian capital. Furthermore lawyers
for both women maintain they were duped by a group of North Koreans, four of
whom have been charged in relation to Kim's murder but have since left the
country. Hence the lawyers for both Aisyah and Doan said their clients will
take the stand to defend themselves once the trial resumes later this year
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open