New Delhi sources made a statement that President Ram Nath Kovind on Saturday expressed concerns over the huge pendency of cases in various courts across the country and said frequent adjournments sought by lawyers are one of the reasons for delay in disposal.
Meanwhile when inaugurating a national conference on “Technology, Training, and Infrastructure Key to Speedy Justice” which was organized by the Supreme Court Advocates on Record Association (SCAORA) at Vigyan Bhavan, President pointed out that there is a backlog of 3.3 crore cases in various courts.
As per report he cited several reasons for pendency of cases including the
infrastructure gaps and frequent adjournments took by the lawyers in the
courts. Moreover there is a culture of seeking adjournments as a norm rather than
an exception. The President said new thinking is gradually taking place on
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?