New Delhi sources made a statement that President Ram Nath Kovind on Saturday expressed concerns over the huge pendency of cases in various courts across the country and said frequent adjournments sought by lawyers are one of the reasons for delay in disposal.
Meanwhile when inaugurating a national conference on “Technology, Training, and Infrastructure Key to Speedy Justice” which was organized by the Supreme Court Advocates on Record Association (SCAORA) at Vigyan Bhavan, President pointed out that there is a backlog of 3.3 crore cases in various courts.
As per report he cited several reasons for pendency of cases including the
infrastructure gaps and frequent adjournments took by the lawyers in the
courts. Moreover there is a culture of seeking adjournments as a norm rather than
an exception. The President said new thinking is gradually taking place on
Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP According to sources it was stated that Pawan Kalyan to attend the famous Roti Festival (Rottela Panduga) at Bara Shaheed Dargah in Nellore. Meanwhile the festival is an annual roti-sharing and wish-making festival that is believed to fulfil wishes and also called as Rotiyaan ki eid, the festival marks the sharing of Rotis among the devotees.
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process