Hyderabad sources reported that amid strong indications of early elections in Telangana, the ruling TRS is all set to hold a massive show of strength. Meanwhile when billed as the mother of all rallies, it will be preceded by a meeting of the state cabinet, which is likely to take a decision on the early polls.
Furthermore leaders of Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) said Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao will take "key decisions" at the cabinet meeting and announce them at the public meeting. Meanwhile as per report the cabinet may pass a resolution to dissolve the Assembly and recommend this to Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan. Furthermore if the Election Commission agrees, the polls may be held in December along with the elections in three other states and he has already declared that the party will announce the candidates in September.
Moreover KCR, as Rao is popularly known, is keen to advance the assembly
polls by six months to avoid simultaneous elections to the Assembly and the
Parliament. Further his two meetings with Prime Minister Narendra
Modi in August further added to the speculation. Moreover KCR's son and
cabinet minister K.T. Rama Rao said the Chief Minister would take a final
decision on early polls.
PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections Chennai sources stated that deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam announced on Tuesday the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) will support the AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in the forthcoming general elections. As per report the PMK will contest on six Lok Sabha seats and will be given one Rajya Sabha seat and the PMK, has a support base in northern Tamilnadu, especially among the OBC Vanniyar community.
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan