As per report An IKEA customer in Hyderabad was in for a rude shock after finding a caterpillar in the vegetable biriyani served at the Swedish giant’s restaurant inside its flagship India project. Meanwhile the customer alerted the Food Safety Officer with the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC), who arrived with a team of officials to inspect the IKEA restaurant at Hi-Tech City.
Furthermore the team, after finding the complaint to be true, collected the food samples for bacteriological analysis tests at a lab. Accordingly the GHMC officials also levied a penalty of Rs 11,500 through their GHMC Hotel App and the restaurant manager has also been issued a notice and a notice has also been sent to Haldirams, the vegetable biriyani vendor at Nagpur, from where the restaurant procures its food.
The spokesperson added “The IKEA restaurant can seat over a 1,000 people
and has been billed as their largest in the world and hence the café offers
coffee, bakes, frozen yoghurts and many more. Moreover the restaurant also
offers 50% Swedish specialties like salmon, and chicken and vegetarian
meatballs, and 50% local delicacies like samosas, dal makhni and biriyani”.
Furthermore this is also not the first time that an upscale eatery in the city
has been fined for serving sub-standard food.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India