CCTV footage of Kundrathur based killer lady Abirami showing her getting token for vehicles in the stand have been acquired. Vijay belongs to Kundrathur third kattalai area, and his wife was Abirami, and the couple had two children. Following regular quarrels with Vijay, Abirami had entered into an extra marital relationship with a person named Sundaram.
As Abirami realized she can't be living with Sundaram till her husband and kids are alive, poisoned and killed her children and escaped with her vehicle. After she left with the vehicle Vijay had received an SMS where she had mentioned she did not want to live after the death of her children.
Since this SMS was received from
Koyambedu, police had found the CCTV footage at Koyambedu and found Abirami
getting token for parking her vehicle and it has been expected that she might
have escaped in bus after parking her vehicle.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post