Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath has given a new idea to get rid of monkeys and has also said a short story for this. Yogi Adityanath had been to Madura and when he went to Brindavan, he met the people. People of Madura had given him a bizarre complaint. They said that there is lot of monkeys in the town and they wanted a solution to get rid of them.
For this complaint, Yogi Adityanath told the people to pray lord Hanuman and tell his mantras and monkeys won't attack them later. He also said that in the Gorakhnath temple where he was the chief priest he used to do the same and monkeys used to sit on his lap and eat whatever he fed them.
While Yogi Adityanath has given an
idea to control monkeys, he had no clue about the 50 cases of accidents caused
by Monkeys in the state.
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know