Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath has given a new idea to get rid of monkeys and has also said a short story for this. Yogi Adityanath had been to Madura and when he went to Brindavan, he met the people. People of Madura had given him a bizarre complaint. They said that there is lot of monkeys in the town and they wanted a solution to get rid of them.
For this complaint, Yogi Adityanath told the people to pray lord Hanuman and tell his mantras and monkeys won't attack them later. He also said that in the Gorakhnath temple where he was the chief priest he used to do the same and monkeys used to sit on his lap and eat whatever he fed them.
While Yogi Adityanath has given an
idea to control monkeys, he had no clue about the 50 cases of accidents caused
by Monkeys in the state.
10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing Beijing sources reported that around 10,000 people are expected to take part in a "Plant-Based Festival" in Beijing this weekend as many people in China are pursuing healthy, eco-friendly and trendy lifestyles and has prompted especially the younger generation, to go Vegan. Meanwhile when featuring
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment