Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath has given a new idea to get rid of monkeys and has also said a short story for this. Yogi Adityanath had been to Madura and when he went to Brindavan, he met the people. People of Madura had given him a bizarre complaint. They said that there is lot of monkeys in the town and they wanted a solution to get rid of them.
For this complaint, Yogi Adityanath told the people to pray lord Hanuman and tell his mantras and monkeys won't attack them later. He also said that in the Gorakhnath temple where he was the chief priest he used to do the same and monkeys used to sit on his lap and eat whatever he fed them.
While Yogi Adityanath has given an
idea to control monkeys, he had no clue about the 50 cases of accidents caused
by Monkeys in the state.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy