The GST tax collection of the country in the month of June was 95610 crores and in July it was a whopping 96483 crores but in August the GST collection has fallen to 93960 crores. Till August 31 the number of people who had filed their GST returns 3B R happens to be 67 lakhs. In the previous month the number of people who had filed their GST returns happened to be 66 lakhs.
In the GST council meeting on July 21, the prices of many items and the GST was reduced. This change of rates came into effect from July 27. The finance ministry has said that this reduction in GST must be due to the stoppage of selling of goods with reduced GST.
Besides due to floods in Kerala,
many haven't filed GST. In 2017-18 financial year, the GST filed had been an
average of a whopping 89895 crores and this had been a high of 103459 crores in
April, but now has fallen to 93960 crores, and this is the lowest in 2018-19 as
said by finance ministry.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm