The GST tax collection of the country in the month of June was 95610 crores and in July it was a whopping 96483 crores but in August the GST collection has fallen to 93960 crores. Till August 31 the number of people who had filed their GST returns 3B R happens to be 67 lakhs. In the previous month the number of people who had filed their GST returns happened to be 66 lakhs.
In the GST council meeting on July 21, the prices of many items and the GST was reduced. This change of rates came into effect from July 27. The finance ministry has said that this reduction in GST must be due to the stoppage of selling of goods with reduced GST.
Besides due to floods in Kerala,
many haven't filed GST. In 2017-18 financial year, the GST filed had been an
average of a whopping 89895 crores and this had been a high of 103459 crores in
April, but now has fallen to 93960 crores, and this is the lowest in 2018-19 as
said by finance ministry.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open