New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the payments bank of Indian postal department that will take banking to doorstep of every citizen through an unmatched network of post offices and almost 3 lakh postmen and 'Grameen Dak Sewaks'. Accordingly Indian Post Payment Bank (IPPB) will be like any other banks but its operations will be on a smaller scale without involving any credit risk and moreover it will carry out most banking operations like accepting deposits but can't advance loans or issue credit cards.
Meanwhile the freshly minted payments bank will accept deposits of up to Rs. 1 lakh, offer remittance services, mobile payments/transfers/purchases and other banking services like ATM/debit cards, net banking and third party fund transfers. Moreover Communications Minister Manoj Sinha said IPPB will be available through 650 branches and 3,250 access points. He said “Deposits in any account that exceed Rs. 1 lakh will be automatically converted into post office savings account”.
government owns 100% in IPPB, which has been set up under the aegis of the
Department of Posts, and will offer products and services through multiple
channels such as counter services, micro ATMs, mobile banking app, messages and
interactive voice response.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing