The leader of Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party, Thirumavalavan has been admitted in Chennai Apollo hospital. Viduthalai CHiruthaigal party leader Thirumavalavan faced health issues early morning today. He was taken in an ambulance to Chennai Greams road branch of Apollo hospitals and had been admitted.
It has been said that he has faced this health issue all of a sudden unexpectedly. Doctors team in Apollo hospital has been continuously monitoring him and have kept him under observation since the time he was admitted. Thirumavalavan has been given constant attention and continuous treatment by the doctors of Apollo, and it has been expected that the doctors will make an official press release on the health of Thirumavalavan post the treatment.
The past few weeks have been extremely troublesome for the politicians of Tamilnadu, as former DMK Leader Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had passed away, and later a few days back DMDK Leader Captain VIjayakanth was admitted in hospital owing to health issues.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open