The leader of Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party, Thirumavalavan has been admitted in Chennai Apollo hospital. Viduthalai CHiruthaigal party leader Thirumavalavan faced health issues early morning today. He was taken in an ambulance to Chennai Greams road branch of Apollo hospitals and had been admitted.
It has been said that he has faced this health issue all of a sudden unexpectedly. Doctors team in Apollo hospital has been continuously monitoring him and have kept him under observation since the time he was admitted. Thirumavalavan has been given constant attention and continuous treatment by the doctors of Apollo, and it has been expected that the doctors will make an official press release on the health of Thirumavalavan post the treatment.
The past few weeks have been extremely troublesome for the politicians of Tamilnadu, as former DMK Leader Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had passed away, and later a few days back DMDK Leader Captain VIjayakanth was admitted in hospital owing to health issues.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes