Accordingly as per report it looks like Janasena President Pawan Kalyan is hell-bent on carving a niche for his party in Andhra politics. Meanwhile for the last few months, Pawan has been extensively touring across the state as part of his Porata Yatra. Presently his party leaders are coming up with innovative plans to counter Chandrababu government.
Furthermore as per report in the process, Janasena's leader from Nidadavol Kasturi Satya Prasad Nani has come up with the innovative Red Revolution protest campaign. Moreover through the Red Revolution campaign, Nani encouraged all the Nidadavol residents to paint the town walls read and write their long pending issues in white letters and the issues are addressed to AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
Moreover Janasena leaders from Nidadavol and surrounding areas sent more than 10,000 postcards to Chandrababu, listing out some of the major issues plaguing the region. Hence bad roads, mosquito menace and poor sanitation were the prominent issues that were brought to Babu's notice. Further, Pawan Kalyan had appreciated his party men for coming up with such innovative forms of protest.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees