The Chennai high court has passed a sensational verdict of banning protests in Chennai's famous Marina beach. It was in Chennai Marina beach that 2 years back in 2016 January the protest demanding Jallikattu was conducted and it was a protest that drew the attention of the whole world towards Tamilnadu, and ultimately the verdict was on favor of Jallikattu as well.
Post the success of Jallikattu protests numerous attempts were made to conduct various protests at Marina, but Tamilnadu government did not allow permission for any of these protests. It had banned the protests in Marina as well. However a case was filed against the government decision in Chennai high court, following which a separate court justice had ordered granting permission to hold protests in Marina. However the TN government had filed a re-appeal against the verdict, following which the verdict on the case was put today.
The Chennai high court has shocked
everyone with its verdict banning protests in marina, and added that it was not
right to conduct protests in the state for every reason, and that the decision
of the government was right.
Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi According to sources seasoned politician Chandrababu Naidu whenever he gets an opportunity, he is cornering Modi on issues rather than indulging in personal diatribe. Meanwhile the other day, Naidu has cracked some brilliant satires on Modi's tall claims during the latter's foreign tours. Furthermore Naidu said he was delighted to see Modi's statement on Fintech at Singapore. Naidu said "Where
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name