The Chennai high court has passed a sensational verdict of banning protests in Chennai's famous Marina beach. It was in Chennai Marina beach that 2 years back in 2016 January the protest demanding Jallikattu was conducted and it was a protest that drew the attention of the whole world towards Tamilnadu, and ultimately the verdict was on favor of Jallikattu as well.
Post the success of Jallikattu protests numerous attempts were made to conduct various protests at Marina, but Tamilnadu government did not allow permission for any of these protests. It had banned the protests in Marina as well. However a case was filed against the government decision in Chennai high court, following which a separate court justice had ordered granting permission to hold protests in Marina. However the TN government had filed a re-appeal against the verdict, following which the verdict on the case was put today.
The Chennai high court has shocked
everyone with its verdict banning protests in marina, and added that it was not
right to conduct protests in the state for every reason, and that the decision
of the government was right.
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know