With MK Alagiri planninh a march in Chennai on September 5, there is a huge confusion prevailing over the march if it will garner enough crowds of at least 1 lakh people. It has been said that ALagiri has been in huge confusion over the presence of people for the march. Two days back, ALagiri had given a statement that he is ready to accept Stalin as his leader if he was reinstated back to DMK party but so far there's no green signal for him from DMK Side.
In such a scenario, Alagiri is very firm and keen on holding the march in a grand manner on September 5, and has been conducting meetings with his followers on this. Alagiri's plan is to create a chaos in Chennai DMK with this march, and already his team of Madurai followers is in Chennai planning the march and now the leader is in confusion over how to transport his remaining followers with just two days left.
So far not even 100 of his followers
have met him, making him confused that while he has not even been met by 100,
how will lakhs come for the march. Another setback was that he was denied
permission to conduct March from Omandurar building and he has been granted
permission only to start his march from Ice House.
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know