DMK Chief Stalin has supported Sofia who has been arrested by the cops for raising slogans against the BJP government and has condemned the act of arresting her. A Student Sofia was traveling from Chennai to Thoothukudi, and she was sitting behind Tamilnadu BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan's seat and raised slogans saying Fascist BJP government down.
Due to thisTamilisai Soundararajan had got into an argument with Sofia, and this had created a huge ruckus. Even after getting down the flight Tamilisai Soundararajan did not stop and continued her fight with Sofia, following which she filed a police complaint, and Sofia was arrested and brought to court. The court had ordered the imprisonment of Sofia, and then suddenly she was admitted to the hospital.
Sofia issue has become a huge news across the state, and DMK chief Stalin took it to twitter to voice out in support of Sofia and had posted "This act of the TN govt against democracy and freedom of speech is condemnable and Sofia must be immediately released. If it is the case that everyone saying that slogan will be arrested, then I'll also say, 'Fascist BJP govt down!'" posted Stalin.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!