DMK Chief Stalin has supported Sofia who has been arrested by the cops for raising slogans against the BJP government and has condemned the act of arresting her. A Student Sofia was traveling from Chennai to Thoothukudi, and she was sitting behind Tamilnadu BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan's seat and raised slogans saying Fascist BJP government down.
Due to thisTamilisai Soundararajan had got into an argument with Sofia, and this had created a huge ruckus. Even after getting down the flight Tamilisai Soundararajan did not stop and continued her fight with Sofia, following which she filed a police complaint, and Sofia was arrested and brought to court. The court had ordered the imprisonment of Sofia, and then suddenly she was admitted to the hospital.
Sofia issue has become a huge news across the state, and DMK chief Stalin took it to twitter to voice out in support of Sofia and had posted "This act of the TN govt against democracy and freedom of speech is condemnable and Sofia must be immediately released. If it is the case that everyone saying that slogan will be arrested, then I'll also say, 'Fascist BJP govt down!'" posted Stalin.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue