DMK Chief Stalin has supported Sofia who has been arrested by the cops for raising slogans against the BJP government and has condemned the act of arresting her. A Student Sofia was traveling from Chennai to Thoothukudi, and she was sitting behind Tamilnadu BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan's seat and raised slogans saying Fascist BJP government down.
Due to thisTamilisai Soundararajan had got into an argument with Sofia, and this had created a huge ruckus. Even after getting down the flight Tamilisai Soundararajan did not stop and continued her fight with Sofia, following which she filed a police complaint, and Sofia was arrested and brought to court. The court had ordered the imprisonment of Sofia, and then suddenly she was admitted to the hospital.
Sofia issue has become a huge news across the state, and DMK chief Stalin took it to twitter to voice out in support of Sofia and had posted "This act of the TN govt against democracy and freedom of speech is condemnable and Sofia must be immediately released. If it is the case that everyone saying that slogan will be arrested, then I'll also say, 'Fascist BJP govt down!'" posted Stalin.
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!