Hyderabad sources stated that he has been serving in the police for over three decades while his daughter joined the force four years ago but on Sunday when they came face to face, he saluted her. Meanwhile Deputy Commissioner of Police A.R. Umamaheswara Sarma feels proud to salute his senior officer Sindhu Sarma, who is Superintendent of Police of Jagtiyal district of Telangana.
Accordingly Sarma, who is retiring next year, is currently serving as DCP in Malkajgiri area under Rachakonda police Commissionerate in Hyderabad while his daughter Sindhu Sarma is an Indian Police Service (IPS) officer of 2014 batch. Meanwhile the father and daughter duo came face to face while doing their duty at the public meeting of Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) at Kongara Kalan on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Umamaheswara Sarma, who began his career as sub-inspector and was, recently,
conferred the IPS rank said "This is the first time we have come together
while doing our duties and is fortunate to work with her”. The proud father
said "She is his senior officer. When he saw her, he saluted her. We do
our respective duties and don't discuss this, but at home we are just like any
father and daughter”. Furthermore Sindhu, who was looking after women's security
at the public meeting, said "She is very happy and this is a good
opportunity for them to work together."
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!