Hyderabad sources stated that he has been serving in the police for over three decades while his daughter joined the force four years ago but on Sunday when they came face to face, he saluted her. Meanwhile Deputy Commissioner of Police A.R. Umamaheswara Sarma feels proud to salute his senior officer Sindhu Sarma, who is Superintendent of Police of Jagtiyal district of Telangana.
Accordingly Sarma, who is retiring next year, is currently serving as DCP in Malkajgiri area under Rachakonda police Commissionerate in Hyderabad while his daughter Sindhu Sarma is an Indian Police Service (IPS) officer of 2014 batch. Meanwhile the father and daughter duo came face to face while doing their duty at the public meeting of Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) at Kongara Kalan on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Umamaheswara Sarma, who began his career as sub-inspector and was, recently,
conferred the IPS rank said "This is the first time we have come together
while doing our duties and is fortunate to work with her”. The proud father
said "She is his senior officer. When he saw her, he saluted her. We do
our respective duties and don't discuss this, but at home we are just like any
father and daughter”. Furthermore Sindhu, who was looking after women's security
at the public meeting, said "She is very happy and this is a good
opportunity for them to work together."
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes