Hyderabad sources stated that he has been serving in the police for over three decades while his daughter joined the force four years ago but on Sunday when they came face to face, he saluted her. Meanwhile Deputy Commissioner of Police A.R. Umamaheswara Sarma feels proud to salute his senior officer Sindhu Sarma, who is Superintendent of Police of Jagtiyal district of Telangana.
Accordingly Sarma, who is retiring next year, is currently serving as DCP in Malkajgiri area under Rachakonda police Commissionerate in Hyderabad while his daughter Sindhu Sarma is an Indian Police Service (IPS) officer of 2014 batch. Meanwhile the father and daughter duo came face to face while doing their duty at the public meeting of Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) at Kongara Kalan on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Umamaheswara Sarma, who began his career as sub-inspector and was, recently,
conferred the IPS rank said "This is the first time we have come together
while doing our duties and is fortunate to work with her”. The proud father
said "She is his senior officer. When he saw her, he saluted her. We do
our respective duties and don't discuss this, but at home we are just like any
father and daughter”. Furthermore Sindhu, who was looking after women's security
at the public meeting, said "She is very happy and this is a good
opportunity for them to work together."
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm