Chennai sources stated that not just the Chinese gadgets or toys that is flooding the Indian market, Chinese find India an ideal destination for leisure travel, more so due to the diverse attractions the country offers. Meanwhile from seekers of knowledge since the times of Fa-Hien, Hiuan-Tsang and I-Tsing, the modern travelers from China are more attracted to India’s local cuisine, rich history and heritage.
Accordingly traditional handlooms, craft and shopping markets make India an appealing destination. Furthermore India’s picturesque towns replete with natural beauty (62%), indigenous local food (49%) and vibrant local culture (40%) found their way to most Selfie worthy moments for Chinese travelers when exploring India, according to Chinese International Travel Monitor (CITM), a report by Hotels.com to understand the Chinese traveler trends.
Johan Svanstrom, President, Hotels.com said “We know from the CITM report
that Chinese travelers feel comfortable and most welcome in destinations when
shop assistants speak Mandarin, Chinese mobile wallet is accepted, and there is
signage they can understand”. Moreover another important aspect in mapping the
growth of Chinese tourist traveling in India, as per another study, is to
identify the places they find fascinating.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?