Chennai sources stated that not just the Chinese gadgets or toys that is flooding the Indian market, Chinese find India an ideal destination for leisure travel, more so due to the diverse attractions the country offers. Meanwhile from seekers of knowledge since the times of Fa-Hien, Hiuan-Tsang and I-Tsing, the modern travelers from China are more attracted to India’s local cuisine, rich history and heritage.
Accordingly traditional handlooms, craft and shopping markets make India an appealing destination. Furthermore India’s picturesque towns replete with natural beauty (62%), indigenous local food (49%) and vibrant local culture (40%) found their way to most Selfie worthy moments for Chinese travelers when exploring India, according to Chinese International Travel Monitor (CITM), a report by Hotels.com to understand the Chinese traveler trends.
Johan Svanstrom, President, Hotels.com said “We know from the CITM report
that Chinese travelers feel comfortable and most welcome in destinations when
shop assistants speak Mandarin, Chinese mobile wallet is accepted, and there is
signage they can understand”. Moreover another important aspect in mapping the
growth of Chinese tourist traveling in India, as per another study, is to
identify the places they find fascinating.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!