Hyderabad sources reported that the Owaisis (MIM leaders) have been given valuable land in the city at a subsidized rate for a hospital. Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao approved sanctioning of 6,250 sq. yards at Midhani in Bandlaguda mandal for Rs 3.75 crore for the Owaisis to construct a hospital and the Cabinet met on Sunday and reportedly approval the allotment. Meanwhile the present market value of land in Bandlaguda is nearly Rs 40,000 per square yard, and 6,250 square yards would cost Rs 24 crore.
Reports added the land has been in dispute between the Owaisis and the state government for nearly a decade. Meanwhile the Owaisis claim it is ‘abadi land’ (gifted land) revenue officials claim it as government land and the Owaisis obtained an NOC (no objection certificate) from the government on the grounds that it is abadi land during the Congress regime in undivided AP.
Meanwhile since then, MIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi has been requesting the
government to allot the land parcel at least at a nominal rate for construction
of a hospital for the poor. Furthermore Mr. Owaisi pointed out that several
corporate hospitals in the city were allotted land at subsidized rates. Further
being one of the biggest mandals in the city, Bandlaguda has large tracts of
land that are under dispute.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam