According to sources Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy has directed the state's Education Department to study the steps taken by Delhi to improve the quality of education in schools, and has sought a report on it. Meanwhile in a series of tweets, the Chief Minister's Office (CMO) said that the Kumaraswamy government has prioritized education at a meeting with officials of the department.
Furthermore recruitment of teachers, maintenance of school buildings, providing infrastructure to schools were also discussed in the meeting. Moreover the Chief Minister has directed officials to submit a comprehensive report on improving the quality of education in government schools. Further the Chief Minister has suggested that the officials study the steps taken by Delhi government and submit a report recommending ways to improve the quality of education in Karnataka's government schools.
Previously the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government which came to power in 2015 had prioritized improving the quality of education in government schools. Accordingly the changes include a 'Happiness Curriculum' designed by 40 government school teachers and educators in Delhi. Moreover Education Minister Sa Ra Mahesh has confirmed that the state government is planning to merge single teacher schools in the state with nearby schools so that it can ensure quality education to students.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day