According to sources Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy has directed the state's Education Department to study the steps taken by Delhi to improve the quality of education in schools, and has sought a report on it. Meanwhile in a series of tweets, the Chief Minister's Office (CMO) said that the Kumaraswamy government has prioritized education at a meeting with officials of the department.
Furthermore recruitment of teachers, maintenance of school buildings, providing infrastructure to schools were also discussed in the meeting. Moreover the Chief Minister has directed officials to submit a comprehensive report on improving the quality of education in government schools. Further the Chief Minister has suggested that the officials study the steps taken by Delhi government and submit a report recommending ways to improve the quality of education in Karnataka's government schools.
Previously the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government which came to power in 2015 had prioritized improving the quality of education in government schools. Accordingly the changes include a 'Happiness Curriculum' designed by 40 government school teachers and educators in Delhi. Moreover Education Minister Sa Ra Mahesh has confirmed that the state government is planning to merge single teacher schools in the state with nearby schools so that it can ensure quality education to students.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers