According to sources Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy has directed the state's Education Department to study the steps taken by Delhi to improve the quality of education in schools, and has sought a report on it. Meanwhile in a series of tweets, the Chief Minister's Office (CMO) said that the Kumaraswamy government has prioritized education at a meeting with officials of the department.
Furthermore recruitment of teachers, maintenance of school buildings, providing infrastructure to schools were also discussed in the meeting. Moreover the Chief Minister has directed officials to submit a comprehensive report on improving the quality of education in government schools. Further the Chief Minister has suggested that the officials study the steps taken by Delhi government and submit a report recommending ways to improve the quality of education in Karnataka's government schools.
Previously the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government which came to power in 2015 had prioritized improving the quality of education in government schools. Accordingly the changes include a 'Happiness Curriculum' designed by 40 government school teachers and educators in Delhi. Moreover Education Minister Sa Ra Mahesh has confirmed that the state government is planning to merge single teacher schools in the state with nearby schools so that it can ensure quality education to students.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers