Sofia, the research student who was arrested following the police complaint lodged by BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan was released and thousands of people gathered outside the prison and gave her a send-off to home.
Sofia had been traveling from Chennai to THoothukudi in a flight, and TN BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan had been in the same flight, a seat before Sofia, and Sofia had raised a slogan Fascist BJP government down. Following this, there was a war of words between Tamilisai and Sofia, and after landing in Thoothukudi, Tamilisai got Sofia arrested and the court had ordered 15 days imprisonment.
After a petition was applied for bailing out Sofia, the hearing came to a bench headed by justice Tamilselvi, and she ordered an unconditional bail, following which Sofia came from the hospital, and thousands thronged to the hospital to welcome her. On the other end, there is widespread news that there are plans to block Sofia's passport.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections