Be innovative and resourceful: Once Lord Shiva asked Ganesha and his brother Kartikeya to circle the world thrice. While Kartikeya immediately started off on his vehicle, the peacock, Ganesha thought for some time and then circled his parents. Do you know why he did so? Because, he loved and respected his parents, and to him they represented the Universe. But it also shows how resourceful Ganesha is, for when faced with a crisis, he was quick to innovate and come up with a solution to his problem.
Be a good listener: To gain knowledge and wisdom, and to communicate effectively, an individual should be a good listener. The large ears of Lord Ganesha symbolise that one should listen attentively, especially to those who are more knowledgeable. This helps us analyse information more effectively and make better decisions, which, in turn, makes us wiser.
adaptable: Being able to adapt helps us understand various situations
from different perspectives and act accordingly. This makes it possible to spot
opportunities offered by a situation and take advantage of them. Ganesha’s
flexible trunk symbolizes the fact that an individual should have the quality
of adaptability, for it is a quality that is essential for success.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code