Hyderabad sources stated that MIM chief Asaudidin Owaisi on Tuesday said justice was yet be done for the families of the 42 people who lost their lives in the 2007 twin bomb blasts in Hyderabad. Meanwhile when reacting to the verdict of a city court, which convicted two, accused and acquitted two others, he said that closure for the victims had not happened.
Furthermore the Hyderabad MP told reporters that the investigating agencies should properly conduct a fresh inquiry and the accused who were absconding should be brought to book. Moreover the Second Metropolitan Sessions Court on Tuesday held Anique Shafiq Syed and Akbar Ismail Choudhary guilty and the quantum of punishment will be announced on September 10.
Reports added Farooq Sharfuddin and Sadiq Ahmed Sheikh were acquitted for
lack of evidence. Moreover the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) president
said the blasts were the tragic moment for Hyderabad. He said "Justice is
yet to be done and families of the 42 people who lost their lives and the 54
injured are still suffering”. Further Owaisi said that he personally knew a
Sharma who lost his daughter in this terror attack, where 32 people were killed
at Gokul Chat, a popular eatery, 10 others lost their lives at Lumbini Park,
near State Secretariat, in near simultaneous blasts on August 25, 2007.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open