Hyderabad sources stated that MIM chief Asaudidin Owaisi on Tuesday said justice was yet be done for the families of the 42 people who lost their lives in the 2007 twin bomb blasts in Hyderabad. Meanwhile when reacting to the verdict of a city court, which convicted two, accused and acquitted two others, he said that closure for the victims had not happened.
Furthermore the Hyderabad MP told reporters that the investigating agencies should properly conduct a fresh inquiry and the accused who were absconding should be brought to book. Moreover the Second Metropolitan Sessions Court on Tuesday held Anique Shafiq Syed and Akbar Ismail Choudhary guilty and the quantum of punishment will be announced on September 10.
Reports added Farooq Sharfuddin and Sadiq Ahmed Sheikh were acquitted for
lack of evidence. Moreover the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) president
said the blasts were the tragic moment for Hyderabad. He said "Justice is
yet to be done and families of the 42 people who lost their lives and the 54
injured are still suffering”. Further Owaisi said that he personally knew a
Sharma who lost his daughter in this terror attack, where 32 people were killed
at Gokul Chat, a popular eatery, 10 others lost their lives at Lumbini Park,
near State Secretariat, in near simultaneous blasts on August 25, 2007.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers