In Tamilnadu's Chennai, Thiruvallur, Villupuram, Thoothukudi, Pondicherry, Karnataka's Bengaluru, Maharashtra's Mumbai and 35 other cities, the CBI had conducted raids today in connection to the Gutkha scam. After creating a huge stir in the Tamilnadu political arena, the CBI department has given an explanation for the raids evening.
As per the explanation, after the order of the Supreme Court in regards to the Gutkha scam, the CBI had filed a case, and with regards to that, raids were conducted in the residences of Minister Vijayabhaskar and DGP Rajendran. Raids were conducted in the residences of the following people other than the mentioned people are Former Chennai police commissioner George, Former minister BV Ramana, Thoothukudi Sipcot police inspector Sampath, Madurai Railway DSP Mannar Mannan, Villupuram DSP Sankar, Central food safety officers Senthil muruan and Lakshmi Narayanan Sivakumar.
Sales tax officials Panneerselvam
and Kurinji selvam Ganeshan, Central excise duty officials Gulzar Begum, RK
Pandian, Seshadri, Jayam group of companies directors Madhavrao, Uma
Shankar and Sreenivas rao.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018