Tamilnadu Minister Jayakumar has said that there was no need to dismiss minister Vijayabhaskar and DGP Rajendran from their posts. In connection to the Gutkha scam, CBI had conducted raids in the residences of many people all over the country, including minister Vijayabhaskar, DGP Rajendran, former police commissioner George, and many others.
Following this, raids are happening in more than 40 places as CBI is grilling people to collect evidences. Particularly in the residence of DGP Rajendran alone, raids happened for 11 hours. This has become a huge issue in Tamilnadu politics, and has created huge controversy, following which a demand has risen to dismiss DGP Rajendran and minister Vijayabaskar.
When asked to minister Jayakumar, he
had said that only the court must say if Vijayabhaskar and Rajendran are
accused, and till the verdict is pronounced, nobody can say if they are
criminals and hence they don't need to be dismissed.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites