Tamilnadu Minister Jayakumar has said that there was no need to dismiss minister Vijayabhaskar and DGP Rajendran from their posts. In connection to the Gutkha scam, CBI had conducted raids in the residences of many people all over the country, including minister Vijayabhaskar, DGP Rajendran, former police commissioner George, and many others.
Following this, raids are happening in more than 40 places as CBI is grilling people to collect evidences. Particularly in the residence of DGP Rajendran alone, raids happened for 11 hours. This has become a huge issue in Tamilnadu politics, and has created huge controversy, following which a demand has risen to dismiss DGP Rajendran and minister Vijayabaskar.
When asked to minister Jayakumar, he
had said that only the court must say if Vijayabhaskar and Rajendran are
accused, and till the verdict is pronounced, nobody can say if they are
criminals and hence they don't need to be dismissed.
First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS) According to sources Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first State in North East India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS), a solution developed by the Madras Security Printers, a company specializing in system integration and solutions for e-governance projects. Recently the End-to-end e-PDS system,
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi