Indian cricket team has lost the fourth test against England as well, and has lost the series 3-1, and following this, the team has been facing huge criticism from all corners. In such a situation former Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh has accused that ace spinner Ravichandran Ashwin's poor performance with the ball is the reason behind India's series defeat.
England's Moeen Ali had spun a web around Indian batsmen, ultimately helping England defeat India, and Ashwin was not able to do the trick for India, said Harbhajan. Harbhajan said that pitches were spinning friendly, and Moeen Ali was able to claim 9 wickets while Ashwin was able to scalp only 3 wickets.
If he had bowled with the rough
edges of the ball itself he would have claimed wickets, and Moeen Ali did
exactly that, while Ashwin did not do, accused Harbhajan. He had totally
concluded that Ravichandran Ashwin failing to get wickets despite spin friendly
atmosphere was the reason behind the series defeat of India.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA