Lord Ganesha is considered as the Lord of prosperity, wisdom and good fortune. Lord Ganesha is one of the most loved Hindu God. He is also one of the most commonly associated symbols of Hinduism. Lord Ganesha, also known as the Vighnaharta, the Lord of success and the destroyer of evils & obstacles. He is also worshiped as the God of education, knowledge, wisdom and wealth.
As Lord Ganesha is the remover of obstacles, he is worshiped before the worship of any other God and during the inaugurations of any special occasion. Lord Ganesha is known by many names in the Hindu scriptures. Every form of worship of Lord Ganesha has its own specific explanation.
Worshiping Lord Ganesha brings good fortune to
one’s personal and professional life. This pooja helps one become wise and
knowledgeable. The souls of the worshipers are purified by the grace of Lord
Ganesh. Financial difficulties are resolved easily by performing Ganesh pooja
and one can gain great success in their business.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing