Iyengars are essentially people who are called 'Sri Vaishnavas'. The word Sri Vaishnava means "the one who belongs to Sri Vishnu". So, the question essentially means to ask "why do not those married ladies live with other men rather than with their own husbands?" The answer is simple: It is because they are meant to live only with/for their husbands (and vice versa). While they do not hold any grudge or hatred towards other males, they do not also indulge in unnecessary talks/movements with them either.
Very similarly, Sri Vaishnavas are considered as wedded to Sriman Narayana on the day they have surrendered to Him (through panchasamskaram). Having been wedded to Him, how would they even think of others (called 'demigods') even in the wildest of their dreams, if they were to be 'chaste'? It does not mean they hate the others or belittle them in any way.
Rather, Sri Vaishnavas 'neither praise the others,
nor curse them'. They are just indifferent to
all others, except their own Lord or His servitors. For that matter, not just
Ganesha but Iyengars do not care about any demigod including Brahma, Shiva, Indra,
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!