Iyengars are essentially people who are called 'Sri Vaishnavas'. The word Sri Vaishnava means "the one who belongs to Sri Vishnu". So, the question essentially means to ask "why do not those married ladies live with other men rather than with their own husbands?" The answer is simple: It is because they are meant to live only with/for their husbands (and vice versa). While they do not hold any grudge or hatred towards other males, they do not also indulge in unnecessary talks/movements with them either.
Very similarly, Sri Vaishnavas are considered as wedded to Sriman Narayana on the day they have surrendered to Him (through panchasamskaram). Having been wedded to Him, how would they even think of others (called 'demigods') even in the wildest of their dreams, if they were to be 'chaste'? It does not mean they hate the others or belittle them in any way.
Rather, Sri Vaishnavas 'neither praise the others,
nor curse them'. They are just indifferent to
all others, except their own Lord or His servitors. For that matter, not just
Ganesha but Iyengars do not care about any demigod including Brahma, Shiva, Indra,
AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP Accordingly the GO states that the CBI could, however, carry out its investigation on any Central Government officials or those belonging to Central institutions who are responsible for the offences only in conjunction with the Anti-Corruption Bureau. Meanwhile with this, CBI's entry into Andhra Pradesh to carry out investigation on any Central Government employees has been restricted completely.
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?