It has been said that TTV Dinakaran has already captured half of Thiruvarur constituency. Due to the Demise of former DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi and AIADMK member AK Bose, Thiruvarur and Thiruparankundram constituencies are vacant and are awaiting by-election. In such a situation, DMK is busy with the memorial meeting, general body meeting, leader and treasurer elections and so on.
On the other hand, Alagiri has completed his March as well. With such a Busy time, DMK despite having a constituency which was never lost by them with Kalaignar M Karunanidhi winning always there has not even campaigned there for the by-election.
On another end, even though ADMK looks strong it's always unclear if O Panneerselvam and Edappadi Palanisamy are together, and it's not exactly strong as well. With such issues, the gutkha scam also had come. On the other end, TTV Dinakaran is campaigning actively and has already said thiruparankundram is his most accustomed constituency and he'll win easily and is concentrating on Thiruvarur now, with cooker symbol painted all over. Let's see if Dinakaran's Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam will pose a threat to DMK and ADMK in by elections.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome