Hyderabad sources added the state government said that Telangana has achieved 21.96% growth rate in the first five months of current financial year. Meanwhile the state's revenues from April to August 2018 during financial year 2018-19 was Rs 26,394.18 crore as against Rs 21,642.02 crore during the same period in 2017-18.
Furthermore according to a statement from the Chief Minister's office, Telangana, which has been registering record revenue growth during the previous four years, is moving in the same direction during 2018-19 financial year also. Moreover after formation of Telangana, during the first four financial years, the state recorded a revenue growth of 17.17% on an average every year and it claims to be the only state to achieve such a high growth rate consistently.
Meanwhile, a leading newspaper has decided to confer Business Reformer of
the year award on Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Further according
to another statement from the CMO, Rao has agreed to receive the award at the
awards programme scheduled for October 27, 2018 in Mumbai. Moreover KCR Rao is
popularly known, said that this is an award not only to him but to the entire
Telangana State and hence the Chief Minister said that the single widow TS
iPass Industrial Policy has brought more than 7000 industries to the state
providing large-scale employment and huge investments.
Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence Accordingly a male elephant tragically passed away while trying to cross a fence in Nagarhole National Park in Karnataka on Saturday. Reportedly iron fences were erected in parts of the park to prevent elephants from crossing over into human settlements and the 42 year old elephant had crossed over and raided an agricultural field on Friday and however, the elephant got stuck on the fence on the way back to the Veerahosahalli range.
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ
- Amit Shah visits Telangana to estimate loss of BJP
- Is Kamal Hassan making alliance with Congress & DMK ahead of 2019 LS elections?
- Duraimurugan on Rahul's Chennai sentiment!
- Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds!
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?