Hyderabad sources added the state government said that Telangana has achieved 21.96% growth rate in the first five months of current financial year. Meanwhile the state's revenues from April to August 2018 during financial year 2018-19 was Rs 26,394.18 crore as against Rs 21,642.02 crore during the same period in 2017-18.
Furthermore according to a statement from the Chief Minister's office, Telangana, which has been registering record revenue growth during the previous four years, is moving in the same direction during 2018-19 financial year also. Moreover after formation of Telangana, during the first four financial years, the state recorded a revenue growth of 17.17% on an average every year and it claims to be the only state to achieve such a high growth rate consistently.
Meanwhile, a leading newspaper has decided to confer Business Reformer of
the year award on Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Further according
to another statement from the CMO, Rao has agreed to receive the award at the
awards programme scheduled for October 27, 2018 in Mumbai. Moreover KCR Rao is
popularly known, said that this is an award not only to him but to the entire
Telangana State and hence the Chief Minister said that the single widow TS
iPass Industrial Policy has brought more than 7000 industries to the state
providing large-scale employment and huge investments.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!