Hyderabad sources added the state government said that Telangana has achieved 21.96% growth rate in the first five months of current financial year. Meanwhile the state's revenues from April to August 2018 during financial year 2018-19 was Rs 26,394.18 crore as against Rs 21,642.02 crore during the same period in 2017-18.
Furthermore according to a statement from the Chief Minister's office, Telangana, which has been registering record revenue growth during the previous four years, is moving in the same direction during 2018-19 financial year also. Moreover after formation of Telangana, during the first four financial years, the state recorded a revenue growth of 17.17% on an average every year and it claims to be the only state to achieve such a high growth rate consistently.
Meanwhile, a leading newspaper has decided to confer Business Reformer of
the year award on Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Further according
to another statement from the CMO, Rao has agreed to receive the award at the
awards programme scheduled for October 27, 2018 in Mumbai. Moreover KCR Rao is
popularly known, said that this is an award not only to him but to the entire
Telangana State and hence the Chief Minister said that the single widow TS
iPass Industrial Policy has brought more than 7000 industries to the state
providing large-scale employment and huge investments.
Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided According to sources Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami Friday made a strong pitch for a second term for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, lauding him for the air strikes on terror camps in Pakistan and saying he was the "only qualified" leader to ensure the nation's security. Meanwhile Modi was an "efficient and strong leader", he said launching his campaign for the April 18 Lok Sabha elections
- Will Telugu Actor Mohan Babu's protest against AP Govt is fruitful?
- Dharmapaul Gulati History Maker Founder of MDH Spices
- TDP Exposes Mohan Babu's Lies on Fees Reimbursement
- Jagan's Pulivendula Right Hand Arrested in Viveka Case?
- Pawan Kalyan Playing Caste Politics Very Well
- Will Donald Trump wipe off Islamic State group map within hours?
- Pawan Kalyan Trying To Create A Rift Between AP and Telangana
- Trailer of PM Narendra Modi grabbed 2 Million Views on YouTube
- Something Fishy about relationship between Pawan & Comedian Ali
- #GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts