Lord Ganesha statues come in a variety of sizes and poses. Plain and simple Ganesha statues are more popular for decorative purposes and also used in cars and offices. The most common type of statue is one in which depicting Lord Ganesha sitting down.
It is one of the most popular types of Ganesha Statues found in any Hindu home. Reclining Ganesh or Dancing Ganesha statues also you can find in many homes. Reclining Ganesha and Dancing Ganesha Statues are popular for decorative purposes.
Lord Ganesha is a popular God and will surely bring good luck in your
home. Whatever your choice and requirement, you will surely find a Lord Ganesha
Statue in the Hindu God States Jaipur. Jaipur is a heart of Rajasthan. Lord
Ganesha’s statues differ from north to south and he is created more comically as
he is loved by all.
PMK ropes in an actor! A significant event has happened in the history of Pattali Makkal katchi party, and it is that the party has given an important role to actor Ranjith. Doctor Ramadoss, the leader of PMK has been a leader who fights for the rights of farmers, fights for the language, and with huge experience in politics, had also been conferred the doctorate.
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height