According to the Mythology, Lord Ganeshas vahan i.e Mouse was a Gandharva who was a celestial singer in his previous birth, named Kroncha, in the court of Indra Dev. One day, Kroncha insulted sage Vaamedeva. And the sage got angry and cursed him to become a mouse. Krauncha forgot his role as a musician and derived all the characteristics of a mouse.
He went to the ashram of sage Paraashara and created despoliation. This interrupted the peace of the ashram and the helpless sage prayed to Lord Ganesha. His unrivaled and earnest reverence elated and he brought the mouse under his control. And this is how Lord Ganesha had his vahan in the form of mouse.
It is believed that the mouse is a symbol of all pervasive omniscient
Brahman. As it is considered as the creature of the dark underground, he
travels all under the ground where nobody can reach. It is a symbol of
ignorance that fears light and knowledge.
A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out Washington sources reported that former U.S. first lady revealed her family life, some thoughts about her husband's successor Donald Trump, as well as her reflections on various challenges in her personal life. Accordingly the book is already No. 1 among best sellers on Amazon.
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!