The Gutkha scam case has become even more sensational and hotter and several arrests have been made including food safety officer Senthil Murugan and Pandian, Godown owners Madhavarao, Umashankar Gupta and others, by CBI. In 2013, the Jayalalitha lead AIADMK and government had ordered the banning of Gutkha and other drugs in the state, and in 2016, during the raids conducted by Income Tax officials in a godown in 2016, Gutkha was found.
With the evidences in the diary found there, it was written by Madhavarao that bribes were given to senior police officials and ministers. Following the CBI intervention in the case, as per court order, raids were being conducted since yesterday.
After the inquiries and search
operations in the residences of Minister Vijayabhaskar, George, former Chennai
commissioner and Rajendran, DGP, yesterday, the food safety officers Senthil Murugan,
MK Pandian, and godown owners Madhavarao and Uma shankar gupta were arrested by
CBI officers, and other than these several other agents and brokers were also
arrested, and this has become a huge sensation in the state.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA